Subject: [Leica] Centre de l'Imatge
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 13 23:49:32 2008

Hi Philippe,

I really enjoyed your words and that you have take the time to look at the
Centre de l'Imatge website, as you have see is in Catalan, I'm very happy
you call me your buen amigo de Reus! I've been always very proud to be from
Reus.

I see for your message that you haved correctly understood that I was
talking about movies, cinema, yes it was amateur movies from 1958 to 1966,
nice times to keep in the memory!. You are very kind, the actual world is
much more complicated and very difficult to do something like cinema, it
requires many time and money!, I'm very happy with my photography.

Thank you very much again for your kind words
Amiti?s desde Barcelona and Reus on my heard!
Luis