Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 15 07:18:41 2008

> Come on, leave Vick alone. He makes our obsessions seem not so bad now :-)
>
> Besides, his money, his toys. It's not even like he's doing illegal
> things...
>
> At 11:07 PM 5/14/2008, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> It's hard to think it just wasn't meant to be offensive to the list.
>> And a troll. I'm afraid that's my opinion.
>
> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,

What are "our obsessions" that are seeming now so bad now?

And again a URL to see if this collector or trader ever actually takes
photos and of what would take the edge off.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)