Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu May 15 08:41:16 2008

> Mark, I think that Vick is just sharing a light hearted on-going theme
> discussion with some of us. Personally I enjoy it. I think it is just a fun
> topic and certainly not meant to be offensive. Only a minority of people on
> the list post pics. There must be a proportion of people keen on collecting
> too, I guess.
>
> Cheers
> Geoff

No Geoff actually the idea of, on the Leica Users Group buying and selling
frivolously very high end limited edition stuff with no focus as to end use
has been discussed on the list on this thread, a KE-7A by the same "user",
numerous times and other people than me are less than amused by it. He was
politely questioned, prodded. And not everyone has showed to be all that
amused.
I believe the thread is intended to be annoying and a not all that subtle
troll.
I think I've very fond of being amused and have a very nice sense of humor
and have an ear for humor and know the difference between kidding and
trolling.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...)