Subject: [Leica] Rare Leica Goodies-- FOR SALE- New Stuff, Lower prices--May 16
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri May 16 23:21:48 2008

LUGers

AS some of you may know, I was asked to help dispose of a collation, not
collection, of some very fine
Leica stuff.  My job and recent state of health has slowed down my
inventorying of it.  So now I will
only list some of the oddities and rarities:

    Visoflex IIa- Bayonet mount.  With just about every adapter and
    focusing mount,90 degree magnifier PLUS a 65mm Elmar f3.5  All
    MINT------$TBD

    Leitz-Weston Leicameter Master I in perfect working and cosmetic
    condition with case and neck cord.  I will throw in an equally
    perfect Weston Master I,  model 715 which has the standard dial'
    Price for BOTH-- $60

    APDOO/14003 Self Timer for LSM cameras, Mint in Leather case-- $40

    Leica-Meter M in Good working order-- $25

    Leica-Meter MC in Non-working order but near mint cosmetics--$20

    CEYAL/15506 Leica Flash unit, New in box--- $30

    CTOOM Flash bracket--1/4 inch thread-- near mint--- $25

    Humpback Eveready case for Leica IIIc,f,or g, with a viewfinder or
    meter mounted on the accessory
    shoe. 1/4 inch thread.  This case is brand new, never had a camera
    in it.---------------$70 obo

    Leitz OSBLO eyepiece (Telescope Adapter) to turn your screw-mount
    lens into a telescope-- $25

    ORTVO/14055 Body cap for LSM cameras, beautiful satin chrome plated
    brass----- $10

    IVZOO/14056  Body cap for M cameras. 2 piece, metal & plastic - $15

    Bottom Cover (base plate) chrome for M2, M3 or M1- 1/4 inch thread,
    near mint---- $85

    FIAMA  Leitz Panoramic Tripod Head, nickel finish-------- $50

    Filter adapter SOOEY/13077 to use Summitar filters on E39 lenses-
    New---- $25

    Filter adapter to use Rollei Bayonet 2 filters on E-39 lenses-
    New----$15

    Leitz  FIRAD,  Graduated yellow filter A-36 size, Very Rare--$20

    ORAKO/15407,  Rangefinder filter for pre-IIIb cameras------ $20

    AFLOO , Film Winder for bench mounting to reload Leica  film
    cassettes, with
    15  Leica  FILCA reloadable cassettes in sealable
    containers----------------$100 obo

    50mm  f3.5 Steinheil Cassar enlarging lens in Leica mount, with cap-
    Mint--$25

Contact me off list, directly

Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla, CA