Subject: [Leica] 560 Telyt and M8 Shattering news
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Fri May 16 23:59:48 2008

Hallo Howard,

I'm very interested to see what that combination resolves at a distance.
Sincerely hope that the M8's sensor outperforms  my Canon's one.
In this crop the lens barrel is about a millimeter short of the infinity
stop.
The birds are at 1320 feet the grasses? beyond are at 1550 feet.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/canon/DF8_0+ISO+1600+560Telyt_0004.jpg.html
best simon jessurun,amsterdam,the netherlands