Subject: [Leica] Lifeview and wide angle sharpness
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat May 17 14:49:34 2008

And wow, when the DoF is so narrow it does not cover the thickness of the
folds of a dragonfly's wing, you need some seriously careful focusing! A
very polished touch to frame with a complementary 'matt' colour too. Quite
beautiful too with the detail of the delicate lattice structure and the
colours of gold and red.
On the 'double focal length' effect, it sounds like an internal crop, like a
digital zoom. No more information than from a crop of a Raw version though.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/