Subject: [Leica] Caution kidpic
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 18 08:54:22 2008

Simon showed:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/jetvroeg.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/jetvroeg.jpg.html%3c%3c> <<

Hi Simon,

Having looked at your photography since you joined the LUG, the most
important thing about this photograph isn't that it's a beautiful picture of
your daughter.

It's a fine tribute to the quality of your talent and it's improvement since
you joined! Quite amazing indeed and deserves a big congratulations!!!

Today you set the bar higher for everyone each time you post!  Many post a
kind of Happy Snap child pic, nothing wrong with that.  Now you put an edge
of professionalism and artistic talent before us that many could only wish
for.

That my high flying friend makes every time you post with a warning,
"kidpic" it's well worth opening! Because we know it's going to be something
special and well worth the time to open and savor the beauty of the moment!

Keep them coming. Good on you mon ami!

Thank you.

ted

Replies: Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] Caution kidpic)