Subject: [Leica] re: IMG #087
From: rendress at mac.com (Richard Endress)
Date: Sun May 18 10:12:52 2008

Graham,

Nice picture,  I always enjoy looking at pictures of the "Rose of the
Shires".  I know that even if you are in a beautiful place you still
have to work for beautiful pictures.

As a side note, I see you are using the Vario-Elmarit  on a Panasonic
DMC FZ50. Is that a 4/3 camera?  For the LUG group, who else is using
the Vario-Elmarit and the Digilux 3 or on a Panasonic?  Does the
Vario-Elmarit come in various mounts? Like a R mount, M mount and 4/3
mount?

Richard Endress
rendress@mac.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_endress/