Subject: [Leica] Wales questions
From: jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (joe leung)
Date: Sun May 18 11:21:36 2008

Nathan,

I've been to Wales twice. You must visit Aberystwyth on the west coast.

http://www.booking.com/city/gb/aberystwyth-aireborough.en.html?aid=301020;la
bel=gb|aberystwyth-aireborough|aberystwyth|

Travel from Cardiff trough the countryside roads and stay one night in a
farm B & B. I am sure you'll enjoy the experience.

Good luck,

Joe L.