Subject: [Leica] he's back...
From: jacques_bilinski at yahoo.com (jacques bilinski)
Date: Sun May 18 22:37:52 2008

>I recommend a hard hat.

Doug, is it common?for owls to attack humans on the head? I've
personally?seen?owls go for the hair of?humans (runners in a large urban
park). There?was speculation as to wether the owls mistook the head of
humans for prey.?The area has an unnatural high population?of robents
(mostly squirles, I think) due to?people feeding them peanuts, etc. ?

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers and share what you know at http://ca.answers.yahoo.com