Subject: [Leica] OT Query - Canon FD lenses/cameras
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu May 22 02:39:54 2008

Douglas

As for the battery, you can use any suiting alkaline or silver oxide 1.5V
battery and correct it by the ASA setting. I've done that successfully with
several compact rangefinder cameras from the same era.

Didier

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] OT Query - Canon FD lenses/cameras)