Subject: [Leica] IMG #093
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu May 22 14:07:17 2008

Graham,

I agree with the comment that Ted made about the use of filters. I use a
light
yellow-mid yellow on mine most of the time, it does have a particular
effect. I
love the effect that you have got on the arching rushes in the foreground.
It
seems very early in the year for them to be like that, or is that the filter
too?

Peter