Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cool Bar
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 23 15:59:01 2008

At 06:48 PM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
>What about moving off either right or left (for this I think left)
>and shooting at a little more of an angle to the front of the store?
>It's quite squared off as it is, and might benefit from a little more
>warp.
>
>R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com

I just finished that one. I moved off to the right and shot at an
angle; however, the three guys were not there in the front for that
one.  You can see the shop keepers better, but I liked the guy
reaching under his dhoti in the one I posted. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] IMG: Cool Bar)