Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cool Bar
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri May 23 18:33:46 2008

Tina,

Might I suggest a waist level finder?  I have found a used Leitz AYOOC
finder.  However one can modify a WLF from an old folding Kodak
to fit in a Leica M accessory shoe.  I can place the camera on the
ground that way.

Jerry

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] IMG: Cool Bar)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Cool Bar)