Subject: [Leica] Rare Leica Goodies-- FOR SALE- New Stuff, Lower prices--May 23
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sat May 24 10:00:16 2008

Mark

The focusing mount is a 16464-- Universal Focusing Mount, as you assumed.

I will include a copy of the manual.

A personal check or money order is preferred over Paypal.

Shipping to the l'East coast  would be  around $15 including insurance.

Jerry Lehrer
6123 Soledad Mtn Rd
La Jolla  CA  92037

Thank you,