Subject: [Leica] telyt try
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sun May 25 03:19:04 2008

It's not that bad .Was anoying at first but now it,s quite funny.
On good days we open a window at the water's edge and put the Sinar on a
tripod complete with extension rails and two extra bellows and a compendium
in front .
Nearly 2 meters of camera with a Kodak aero ektar lens inside.
Once the architects spot that big eye through their digital zooms they
almost jump of the bridge.
We can stealthly watch from a top floor window it,s quite amusing.
My wife suggested that we produce a picture book.Excellent idea but so much
work.
best,simon