Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/05: unwelcome visitors / looking forpoultry advice
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun May 25 14:22:55 2008

Nathan und Ken

Yes, they are very edible and extremely tasty when they have fed on the
proper foods.

BUT--- In this country they are protected by the Federal Migratory Game
Act, where they can only
 be hunted in specific areas and times.  You must have a local license
and pay for the Federal stamps.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/05: unwelcome visitors /looking forpoultry advice)