Subject: [Leica] what ch'all missed by not riding with me in arizona
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun May 25 14:44:21 2008

Steve,

As a native  "Zoni" , you should know how it is done..  You go on the
more expensive "photo tours",
tip the  Native American guide big bucks, in advance. Kyle describes, in
part, how it is done.

If you want to see some slot canyons here in La Jolla, I can show you
some that are less than one
year old.  And you won't have to pay very much. And I will spring for
the Bruichladdich,  But only
for the 15 year old.  I can't afford any better than that.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] what ch'all missed by not riding with me in arizona)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] what ch'all missed by not riding with me in arizona)