Subject: [Leica] IMG: May Nawlins Wedding #1
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun May 25 17:08:10 2008

Chris, these are excellent as always.  I am envious since I got
cookie-cutter mediocre images from the two weddings I endowed. I have been
asked to shoot weddings but I have always said no because (a) a paid pro
should be doing it and (b) I would rather be staked out in a bed of starving
piss ants.  But, you make it art and seem fun, and capture the moments.  Are
there any PJ type books out on weddings?  If not you should do one.  IMHO.

Ken