Subject: [Leica] IMG: May Nawlins Wedding #1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun May 25 16:47:26 2008

Denise and Hunter were married the 2nd weekend in May. I already knew this
was going to be allot of fun because I had photographed Denise's sister's
wedding last year. This family is a blast!

Denise's expression during the putting on the dress is priceless. And of
course you can't have a Nawlins wedding without oysters and Lucky Dogs.

Catch this photographer in action half way through the slideshow.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Denise&Hunter

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] IMG: May Nawlins Wedding #1)