Subject: [Leica] Cobra Replica kit parallel lines
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 26 06:55:25 2008

Mark,

I like your photo and the story of the building of this classic
replica. Love your 28 1.4 I've been especially interested in reading
about Carroll Shelby and his cars since getting my Mustang GT
convertible last year. Shelby is still very active with Ford but it
was his Cobra that started everything.

Len