Subject: [Leica] Cobra Replica kit parallel lines
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun May 25 16:16:21 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/25/automobiles/collectibles/25COBRA.html?_r=1
&oref=slogin
Or
http://tinyurl.com/63rko8

I walked the wild side and left my zooms at home on this one. I could
pretend I was shooting with my Leica M's.
Shot with a 28mm 1.4 wide open on a D200 hand held.
And also with a 14 2.8 at F8 with a bubble level on the hot shoe and a
tripod so most the shots were shot totally level which worked out well with
the structural elements of blue lift in the garage. Its how I always used to
shoot a superwide Hasselblad I borrowed from a LUG person for a month years
ago. Always level on a little tripod waist high most the time. With its
built in bubble level.
Its nice to see all those parallel lines. Very satisfying. And the car would
be portrayed more accurately of course.

The section in which they are unpacking the truck were done by the family
not by me.
This has multi sections and is not part of the series I've been doing all
year.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Cobra Replica kit parallel lines)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Cobra Replica kit parallel lines)