Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Look
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue May 27 14:55:33 2008

Ted,

Thanks for taking time to voice your opinion, which we all respect.  I
prefer to PS only those items that require cleanup to avoid obvious
distractions, letting the rest of the image remain as captured.  I have to
admit that the PS tools can get one carried away with mods for the sake of
mods at times.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA