Subject: [Leica] IMG: Doorway Fire
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue May 27 15:52:46 2008

It feels to me that you were "seeing in color" and "composing in color"
The vertical blue bar does an awful lot to offer contrast to the
warmth of the fire and subject lit by same.
While the B&W has its own power it doesn't have the compositional
power of the color version.
However on my monitor - the figure needs a tad of opening up in the
color version.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com