Subject: [Leica] IMG: Night Snacks
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue May 27 15:59:51 2008

>PESO:
>
>Another choice:
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/97736840
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/97736850
>
>??
>
>C&C greatly appreciated.
>
>Tina

I prefer the B&W in this case, for two main reasons:

1. The bright red and the green pull attention away from the man's
face and what he is doing.

2. The nasty lighting colour in the upper left gives it a slightly
nauseous feel.

The food and the rest of the colours actually add to the picture.
This might be one image where toning down the red and green and
making the upper left only B&W could be worthwhile, if modification
to that extent is acceptable.

Tina, I sent a really quick edit to you directly.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design