Subject: [Leica] Canadian LUGgers: shipping to Solms
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed May 28 10:21:31 2008

I'm shipping a bunch of stuff off to Solms to get adjusted/coded,
including an M8 and 4 lenses.

A question for Canadian LUGgers: what's the best way to ship this
stuff? Canada Post only seems to provide insurance for up to $1000,
which obviously falls well short of the mark.

The couriers seem to be in the range of $400 as far as I can tell,
but I seem to recall horror stories about insurance claims from some
of them.

What would be your advice? Thanks for any help.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Canadian LUGgers: shipping to Solms)