Subject: [Leica] Cobra Replica kit parallel lines
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue May 27 17:22:10 2008

When my daughter graduated from HS with high honors, I asked her what the
car of her dreams was (I really wanted to replace the Jeep CJ7 she had, a
deathtrap).  She said Iroc Z28, red, so I bought Iroc Z28, red.  I can only
imagine the insurance now on that, let alone a teenage Cobra in NY.

Ken
(Excellent photos, I'll have to get one of those bubble level things and
waist-level is a good idea.)