Subject: [Leica] Vacation
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri May 30 03:32:43 2008

Enjoy.

I am still busy at work, trying to get my final project complete.

In my dreams, I hope to be able to take 6 month holidays.

And go to Photokina one year.  Thought this was going to be the year,
but then found out that one doesn't "decide to go to Photokina in March,
one decides in Dec the year before and books their hotel in January".

Enjoy the fun, Gene.

Vick