Subject: [Leica] Vacation
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu May 29 22:39:35 2008

Well,in about 5 or 6 hours my wife and I will be on our way to Texas and the
first part of our 6 month vacation which will put us in Europe on August 9th
for
3 months.  I will be keeping in touch via my laptop, and hopefully posting
photos along the way.  Once in europe I will post our itinerary so I can try
meet up with LUG members along the way.  I will be at Photokina in
September, I
think for 3 days at the show if plans now in the making work out.  We are
visiting Germany, Italy, Poland, France and possibly Sweden as of right now,
and
there is some chance for side trips.  Once back in the US we plan to make
the
LUG gathering in LA if it comes to be, and a swing around the south before
returning to Iowa around the first of January.

I have decided to take only my M8 and M6TTL with me, with the M8 being
primary.
SWMBO will have the D200.  Should be fun...

Gene

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Vacation)