Subject: [Leica] Alastair and Helen reply
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Jun 2 02:21:35 2008

G'day all,

well I see Hoppy has told you all the gossip and news. I have to thank him
for inviting us out to a wonderful Japanese dinner. We had a great time. PMA
was fun. Leica rumours aside, I do have some images which I only wish I had
time to upload now, BUT, I am posting the final version (I hope) of the book
for FOM2. I am very pleased with the result, and very happy with the quality
overall. There were lots of changes to make on the book after I reviewed the
hard copy, but I hope they are now finished. I will post you all a message
as to where to go to buy the book as soon as the huge 6 hour upload is
finished. I will try to compete with Hoppy's images in the next few days.

Cheers and here's luck

Alastair