Subject: [Leica] Beers in Bath ;-)
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:24:37 2008

My daughter visited Bath on a school trip to U.K. some years ago. The young
son of the proprietors of the B&B and restaurant/pub where the girls stayed
fell somewhat heavily in like with Rachel and they corresponded for half a
year. A couple of years later,  my married relation and I visited Bath,
found our way to the same establishment and identified the
no-longer-so-young culprit whom, in jest, I accused of seeking favors of my
daughter. The poor lad retreated hastily up the down staircase till I
shouted after him that it was in fun. He and Rachel corresponded for a
couple of years after that encounter. Ah young love....................

Cheers deux fois         :-)