Subject: [Leica] Now for sale
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:24:34 2008

Alastair, at the LHSA annual meeting in Wetzlar in 2006 I met and had an
opportunity to speak at some length with Andreas Kaufman. We share an
interest in Italian sports cars and I visited with him again at the annual
in Rochester NY last autumn. I'd be glad to see if we can persuade Leica to
promote the book/project and, perhaps, support the sequel. Let me know if
you think that useful.

Good to be back with you all.

Seth