Subject: [Leica] NYLUG Meeting
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:29:46 2008

At 12:56 PM 6/8/2008, you wrote:
>We had a great NYLUG meeting yesterday with the outdoor temperature being in
>the 90's. Today its even hotter.
>Great to see everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Mark William Rabiner

It was great you seeing you, too, Mark, and everybody else that was
there.  A great group!  Thanks to the LUG committee for the
invitation to speak.  I really enjoyed it, in spite of being
nervous.  I enjoyed Philip's presentation, too, and would love to see
more of his work.  Maybe a book, Philip?

Thanks to John, Roger and Dick for meeting Tom and me for dinner the
night before, too (and special thanks to Roger for my photo!).  I
wish I could have joined all of you for dinner after the NY/LUG
meeting but we had already made plans to eat with our son and his
wife who were in town only Saturday from Portland, Oregon.

It is HOT in NYC!!!  Hotter than South Carolina.  Hotter than
anywhere I've been.  We have tried to hibernate in museums and hotel
rooms and it doesn't look there is any relief coming for the next few
days.  We take the train back to SC on Tuesday.  If you know of
something cool to do in NYC in the meantime, let me know!

Thanks, again, NY/LUG!!!

Sweltering in NYC -

Tina

Tina Manley