Subject: [Leica] NYLUG Meeting
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:30:29 2008

I found out about this from reading the LUG!!!! No one called me on the
phone about it or emailed me off list.
Seemed like a third of the people were up from Philly.
None of them brought Cream cheese  - for their 96 mile trouble.

You are 190 miles north from all I can tell. And could bring down some
special healing waters which would keep well on the Amtrak.

The LUG a source for Local news!
Last year Brian Reid came all the way from the West Coast 2,940 miles!!!

Me I am 3.6 miles to the Center of the Center of the International Center of
photography Center.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner