Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pileated Woodpecker
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:29:52 2008

Hi Doug,

Well the rubber dot has come off and I have glued it back on.  The other
problem mine suffers from is the pivot shaft on the focus lock works its way
out, so I have put a small piece of electrical tape over the end and it
stays put.  ;-)  One of these days I will have to send mine in to get it
CLA'd.

Gene

From: wildlightphoto@earthlink.net