Subject: [Leica] Re:Adobe system failure
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon Jun 9 14:58:13 2008

Geoff,

Hoppy, your excellent photos of the PMA show and the AUSLUG made me
thirsty and hungry and-----!

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re:Adobe system failure)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:Adobe system failure)