Subject: [Leica] IMG: One More May Nawlins Wedding
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Jun 10 14:32:12 2008

Chris,

Great job!  Why do all your brides look so beautiful?

Seeing your pictures reminds me of my younger days photographing
weddings etc to put myself through six years of college.
All I had were two Rolleiflexes and a girlfriend to change films ( 12
exposures per roll)  This was in the 1950's.

Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: One More May Nawlins Wedding)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: One More May Nawlins Wedding)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: One More May Nawlins Wedding)