Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: stoshie at gmail.com (Tosh Tanaka)
Date: Tue Jun 10 19:42:23 2008

Hi Folks,

I really love my Nikkor 180 f2.8 AIS. Big pop-bottle glass, focuses nicely,
works well with many camera bodies. It's been with me longer than any 80-200
incarnations I've owned. Smaller, sharper, fast and feels great in the hand!

But contrast in Leica glass really spoils one who likes to shoot into the
back light.

FWIW

tosh