Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Jun 11 14:27:16 2008

Marc
I can absolutely not follow your explanation of the coherence between
http://www.rollei.jp/  and Cosina, junk, whores and twits. Can you explain
that a bit more factual?

Seth,
Blocking junk from twits might be a quite useful solution. What I am
concerned, I selectively believe my english is too bad to understand certain
posts.
:-)

Didier

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?)