Subject: [Leica] Favorite Non-Leica-Leica Lens?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Jun 11 15:43:02 2008

Didier,

C'est un d'execrable salaud, ce petit espece de marc  :-(

J'imagine que tu as plaisante avec marc.

Si non, 'junk', c'est du bric-a-brac. 'Whore', je suppose tu comprends =
putain.  'twittlings', c'est une fabrication marcaise (si je peux le dire)
jamais entendue en anglais

marc very small has a pathetically weak, undeveloped ego; for he seems to
need always to  demonstrate how intelligent, educated, experienced and
high-born he is, and compounds his arrogance by constantly belittling and
gratuitously insulting others. A lawyer friend of mine in North Carolina
checked him a few years ago and told me that it seems he has a very modest
law practice.

At the annual banquet of the Leica Historical Society in San Francisco two
years ago, for no reason whatever he insulted our administrator, an
invaluable woman who had helped me plan and organize the meeting, as I was
then president. She reported to me after the dinner that Marc's wife had
apologized to her saying that he often misbehaves when he has had too much
to drink.

Autrefois, il aurait ete le gant dans sa figure et pistolets a vingt pas!

a la prochaine, Didier, et merci d'avoir ecrit!

Seth