Subject: [Leica] M8 and the WAR
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Jun 11 22:16:09 2008

Geoff,
Also guess which is the better value now - the F3 is built like a rock, and
is a very flexible system, thanks to various accessories that are available
(viewfinders, focus screens,etc,etc)...some of those AIS lenses are no
slouches either. Depends on whether you are a collector or user.
Cheers
Jayanand