Subject: [Leica] Okay, completely OT - any dentists here?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Jun 18 19:03:06 2008

Well, Vick, I'm not a dentist.  I'm a CPA specializing in tax work, which is
close enough for a credible opinion, I think.  All I know is that John
McCain would pull that sucker himself with vice-grips and no anesthetic
(maybe a shooter or two afterword).  But seriously...I am now well into
M8/multiple lens territory with two teeth, root canals, gum lowering and
crowns that failed because of infections, extractions and now
implants...Nobody's fault, sometimes things just don't work out.  I'm not a
dentist so I take my dentist's advice (highly recommended, so I don't
second-guess).  Infections usually don't just go away.  Cessation of pain
usually means that something died.  Good luck.  There will be more lenses.

Ken