Subject: [Leica] Okay, completely OT - any dentists here?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Wed Jun 18 20:30:22 2008

Hey Vick, I am not a dentist, my wife is, i do very frequent visit to
dentist office (not my wife's) for various repairs. I have also been
around dentistry for a long time, being in the software business i
have worked on solution both for the dentist and insurance side of the
dentistry from hmo...to ppo and FFS ( these are us terms), needless to
say i have been around dentistry along time. my wife says every time a
took has a cavity is like the kiss of the death, filling the cavity
(whatever the process amalgam, porcelain inlay, white feeling),...it
might or might not work. so the root of your problem go back to the
original filling