Subject: [Leica] I never wanted to be famous by Steve Barbour
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Jun 19 14:38:34 2008

I never meant to imply that viewing this book of visually stunning,
documentary photographs of hospitalized children, their doctors,
nurses and families, required "courage." In my case, I simply
recognized that it required that I choose the appropriate time and
place to give it the attention it deserved. I make similar decisions
when I happen across exceptional poetry, music, etc. YMMV

Powerful documentary work, dramatic and challenging creative work
doesn't, in my opinion, require "courage" so much as an equally
powerful desire for knowledge, insight and understanding.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com
www.imagist.com