Subject: [Leica] Firefox 3 - colour management
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jun 21 01:55:13 2008

Haven't tested the color managament extension so far, but since it's
described as experimental and requires a user login, it should be considered
as a beta version and is likely not ready for mass usage.

The modular, open source architecture of Firefox allows so much more special
features than its competitors, that I can not imagine Explorer or Safari
catching up as hi-end browser in the near future.

Didier

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Firefox 3 - colour management)