Subject: [Leica] Firefox 3 - colour management
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Jun 21 02:14:05 2008

Steve

I have seen the color management can be enabled in the config dialog, but
this hack is likey not intended for the mass, even if robgalbraith find it's
easy for the non-geeks, too (in fact, it really is, but doing something
wrong in about:config might easily turn into a reinstall of FF, even for
geeks).

I've compared sRGB and AdobeRGB mode with different files from my epson rd1,
it works.

Didier

>>> http://robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-9311-9478