Subject: [Leica] You, Me & Henri C B...
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat Jun 21 07:25:46 2008

Thank You Ted! That is one helluva nice thing to say. And coming from
you, it means a great deal. Seriously. Believe me, I am aware of my
extraordinary good fortune in having this exhibition. Some serious
alignment of stars took place or something or other to make this
happen. I'm a lucky guy who's filled with gratitude.

And you can bet I will be getting quite a visual record. This opening
coincides with the gallery opening a new space on Main Street---I'm
told there's going to be a ribbon cutting ceremony, a heralding
trumpet, and--I kid you not---belly dancers. Which is perfect for me;)
This should be quite a visual cornucopia...

Thanks again for the great good wishes, they really mean a lot.

Cheers,

Craig