Subject: [Leica] Off to NL
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Mon Jun 23 22:33:30 2008

I am about to leave for 4 days in the Netherlands, first a couple in
Amsterdam, where I am having dinner with a couple of LUGgers tonight,
and then 2 days in Maastricht where I am attending a training at
EIPA, the EU's main training centre. As an exercise in weight
management and photographic discipline, I am taking only the newly
acquired E420 with a 25mm pancake lens. So I will be zooming with my
legs and composing everything with the equivalent of a 50mm lens.
Sometimes that is a liberating exercise. That is how I took most of
my Seville photos.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain