Subject: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 26 10:14:34 2008

At 12:17 PM 6/26/2008, you wrote:
>Can somone show one "nongreat"  image that was converted to great, OR
>great image that was converted to "nongreat" by the use of filters,
>technical tools, tricks, machinations? Either historical or a current
>image would be fun to look at...
>
>And there must be hundreds, if not thousands of such examples out
>there, so it will be very easy and certainly informative.
>
>Steve

I think GeeBee's use of filters is the best I've ever seen.  Not that
they wouldn't be great without the filters, but the filters
definitely add to the impact of his clouds, skies, wheat, sheep,
etc.  I think they are beautiful and wish I knew how to do that!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!)