Subject: [Leica] marching ants on the move
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jun 26 11:05:07 2008

At 12:14 PM 6/26/2008, you wrote:

>Duane ( who is amazed at either Tina's obsessive/compulsive behavior or
>her eagle-like eye sight  ) Birkey

Thanks for looking, Duane. I'm sure it's obsessive/compulsive ;-)   I
do think it has to do with FoxFire's new color management and I'll
eventually work it out (Thanks, Steve!) but right now I'm out at the
farm and don't even see the blotches on the monitor so I can't do
anything about it anyway -  The worst situation for an
obsessive/compulsive person!

The grandkids will be here in a few minutes, it's 100 degrees in the
shade, and we are all going to pick blackberries!!   I'd better lie
down for a few minutes while I can ;-)

Thanks again -

Tina

Tina Manley